Whether exploring natural beauty or seeking some family friendly adventures, you’ll find plenty of exciting things to do on nearby Sanibel Island. Stroll the beach’s shell-laden sand, tour the island’s local wildlife or take in the history of the island.
Explore a variety of Sanibel Island’s hottest attractions:
- Bailey-Matthews Shell Museum
- Barrier Island Group for the Arts
- Sanibel Historical Village & Museum
- Sanibel Captiva Conservation Foundation
- Clinic for Rehabilitation for Wildlife (C.R.O.W.)
- J.N. “Ding” Darling National Wildlife Refuge
- Chapel by the Sea
Find even more to do in Fort Myers through the Chamber of Commerce.