There’s always something fun going on in the Sunshine State, and Fort Myers is no exception. From exciting concerts to local fairs, make your visit one to remember when you check out these special annual and year-round Fort Myers Beach events.
Annual and year-round events
- Downtown Farmers Market: Fresh fruits and vegetables are only half of what you’ll find at this unique market. Open every Thursday year-round from 7 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Fort Myers’ Downtown Farmers Market in Centennial Park features everything from mouthwatering BBQ and French bread to homemade soap and island botanicals.
- Fort Myers Beach Film Festival: Every spring, Fort Myers attracts independent film fans, filmmakers and distributors to spend five fabulous days and nights on the beach, sharing their passion, exchanging ideas and enjoying interesting films encompassing a wide range of tastes.
- Paint the Beach: An annual festival hosted by the Fort Myers Beach Association. The growing event showcases artists that present their best work in several catergories for judges and for purchase by patrons.
- Taste of the Town: Hosted every November by the Junior League of Fort Myers, Taste of the Town features the area’s most popular restaurants putting their best food forward to impress judges and the public with their special dishes.
- Fort Myers Beach Shrimp Festival: A tasty event for all, this March festival celebrates local shrimpers and is highlighted by a 2-mile parade down Estero Boulevard (where our Fort Myers Beach hotel is located), a 5k race, entertainment and more.
- American Sand Sculpting Championship Festival: Head to Wyndham Garden in November and watch professional and amateur sculptors
- Fort Myers Beach Pirate Festival: Enjoy three days of family fun filled events for pirate lovers. The Fort Myers Beach Priate Festival is held annually in October and is rated the #2 pirate festival in the country by USA Today.